What is it?
A three day training programme designed by Phil Parker, on which you can learn and experience how you can influence your health.
Why do we do it like this?
The Phil Parker Lightning Process will train you to get your brain and body working together more effectively. Research shows that the brain and body learn best when these three criteria are met:
- New information is presented a number of times, in a number of different ways over a short time period
- An instant opportunity is provided to put the new learnings into action
- Feedback from an experienced source is available during this learning period to help students refine their understanding and application of the new materials
On day one you will learn the process, and start to use it immediately. The other sessions are for fine tuning and to make sure you are getting the results you want.
What does it do?
Key components of the training include participants learning exactly how their brain and body have become trapped in a number of damaging unconscious responses, which have blighted their health and stunted their lives. Then using a powerful combination of techniques uniquely developed using the philosophies and research of NLP, osteopathy, self hypnosis and life coaching, they are extensively trained to successfully replace those old unhelpful responses and start to regain their health, their sense of self and their future.
How does it achieve that?
The process is specifically tailored to an individual’s needs and abilities, and the trainee is supported and assisted by an experienced trainer throughout the seminar and afterwards as required.
The 3 day training programme teaches, step by step, how to influence key body systems such as the immunological, neurological and muscular skeletal system. It’s derived from osteopathy, NLP, hypnotherapy and life coaching
Your trainer will take you through the key steps of the process, individually tailoring the process to your needs and abilities. The key steps include a series of body movements, postures and core questions to stimulate new neurological pathways. As the brain has the ability to create new pathways rapidly the changes can be achieved very quickly.
Days two and three:
Trains you further in ways to change old established neurological pathways and create and stabilise new more effective ones.
Theories behind the Lightning Process
- Neuroplasticity- the ability of the pathways of the brain to change and develop in response to learning and repetition.
- The physiological effects of Adrenaline & Cortisol in the “stress” response.
- The interaction of the body and mind.
- The osteopathic theory of facilitation and the impact of changes in structure causing changes in function.
What does The Lightning Process help?
- Low self esteem, self-doubt and even self-hatred
- Fear of failure
- Anxiety & Panic attacks
- Stress & Struggle
- ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Stage fright
And it’s also effective for enhancing:
- Business success
- Peak performance issues
- Discovering what you really want
- Interview performance